iWebSrv provides a broad range of professional services for clients seeking assistance in the rapid implementation, extension and deployment of the iWebSrv product.
While assistance is not always needed customers may find that time to deployment can be reduced and implementation reliability can be enhanced with help from iWebSrv consultants.
Among these services are:
- Setup and configuration – iWebSrv consultants can provide on-site and remote best practices advice and hands on assistance to prepare iWebSrv for implementation on local and external IBM i platforms.
- User education – our Professional Services staff will deliver educational material, tailor it as needed and where appropriate conduct iWebSrv orientation and training of customer and third party users and staff.
- Customization – specialized configurations, application integration and business process integration are among a number of specialized services available to customers with limited resources or skills.
- Process and technical documentation – iWebSrv can provide supplementary process management and technical documentation to complement standard operational material to facilitate operational management and control.
- Project support – iWebSrv Web Services and IBM i consultants are deeply experienced participants in a variety of roles on projects of all sizes in a variety of businesses and technical settings. Customers who plan to deploy iWebSrv as a prominent component in their business system architecture can benefit from iWebSrv’s consulting and software development experience in design, programming, integration and deployment of local and extended systems.
The Professional Services team has contributed to the success of projects across a variety of industries, businesses and operational scenarios. With a rich mix of business, operations and technical experience in implementing systems and companion technical solutions in small to enterprise-level businesses the iWebSrv staff is prepared to deliver excellent results.